Redbeard Bikes is growing & we need talent!
We are a unique shop that caters to riders of all stripes. We work with folks who are getting their first commuter bike...and serious riders upgrading to a high-end road bike. We do repairs and builds, as well as bicycle fittings.
We are down-to-earth and nerdy. Customer service is our number 1 priority -- getting people on the bike that's right for them. We are all about the customer-bike-shop relationship.
We are looking for someone who:
- is passionate about bikes & cycling
- owns & rides a bike
- has a sense of humor
- enjoys working with customers in person, over phone & email
- is organized, can juggle multiple tasks & customers
- is willing & able to learn about our offerings (products & services) and our competitive advantage
- is a team player who will help the business grow
- Work with customers who are looking for bikes and/or accessories
- Take in bicycles for repair/service
- Ring up customers
- Communicate with vendors re: orders, warranty issues, etc.
- Keep the shop looking spiffy & clean; arrange merchandise
- Update & maintain our website & inventory system
Want to work with us? Please send a cover note & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.